Jump to navigation Jump to search
- November 5: Theodoros Deligiannis forms a government.
- December 26: Konstantinos Georgakopoulos, politician and Prime Minister of Greece
- Costas Ouranis, writer, poet.
- Giorgos Siantos, Communist leader.
- Stefanos Sarafis, Communist resistance leader.
- Theocletus II, Archbishop of Athens and all Greece.
- Giorgos Kalafatis, founder of Panathinaikos.
- May 3: Rokos Choidas, MP imprisoned for writing an article considered libelous against the Greek Royal family.
- December 26: Heinrich Schliemann, archaeologist