Achyronas Liopetri FC
Achuronas were founded in 1960. Their colours are blue and yellow and they play in the Community Stadium of Liopetri.
The name "achyronas" in Greek means "barn". The club is so named in honour of the Battle of the barn of Liopetri, of September 2, 1958, in which four members of the EOKA were killed by the British. The club's emblem is the monument to the fallen heroes.