Anastasia "Natasa" Pazaiti-Karamanli (Greek: Νατάσα Παζαϊτη-Καραμανλή Natása Pazaïti-Karamanlí) is the former first lady of Greece.
- She is a graduate of the Department of Kindergarden Education, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- She is a doctor, graduate of the Department of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, Aristotle University.
- She holds a PhD Degree of the Department of Medicine, Aristotle University, where she completed her doctoral thesis entitled "Memory and Learning in Children with Prenatal Asphyxia."
- She specialized in the Conditions of Memory and Learning at Tufts University, U.S.A. and organized the Behaviour Research Center at the Laboratory of Physiology, Aristotle University.
- She has published several papers in scientific journals and congresses minutes and made a large number of announcements in Greek and international medical congresses.
- She is currently married to Kostas Karamanlis, the former Prime Minister of Greece. The couple are proud parents of twins: Alexandros and Angeliki.
All of the above, concerning her medical studies, are under question. She took her degree under unknown circumstances and was rarely seen participating in medical school classes and clinics. Some suspect that her political connections may have helped her medical career.