- 1921: Georgios Papandreou publishes his article "The King and the Nation" urging King Constantine I to resign.
- 1943: Greek guerrilas battle Italian occupation troops and kill 15 near Agia Efthymia, Phocis prefecture.
- 1945: Petros Voulgaris forms a government.
- 1986: Industrialist Dimitris Angelopoulos, chairman of Halivourgiki Steel Company and friend of Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou is killed while leaving his home in Kolonaki. The Revolutionary Organization 17 November assume responsibility.
- 1990: New Democracy win the 3rd parliamentary elections held within a year with 46.8% of the vote and 150 seats.
- Holy Easter (a movable holiday)