Olympiakos F.C. was founded in 1925, when the members of "Piraeus Football Club" and of "Piraeus Fans Club" decided, during a historical assembly, the dissolution of the two clubs and the foundation of a new one. Notis Kamberos announced the name OLYMPIAKOS and Michalis Manouskos completed it to OLYMPIAKOS FAN CLUB OF PIRAEUS.
The players of the newly founded Olympiakos were excellent. The Andrianopoulos brothers, however, were those who raised the reputation and added glory to the club. Children of a prosperous family, they made the name of Olympiakos known all over Greece.
Yiannis, Dinos, Giorgos and Vassilis were the first to play. Later on, Leonidas made his appearance, while Stelios also played for a short time. The five brothers in the offence became a legend. That's why Olympiakos is called "Legend". Olympiakos' emblem is a laurel-crowned adolescent and the club's colors are red-white.