Jump to navigation Jump to search
Petros S. Omiridis was the second Mayor of Piraeus, Greece.
Omiridis succeeded Kyriakos Serfiotis in 1841 while Piraeus was growing as the sea port of the new capital - Athens. During his tenure, Piraeus was named a class B city and the Church of the Holy Trinity (Agia Triada) was built as well as the 1st Public Library.
Omiridis was succeeded as Mayor in 1845 by Antonis Theocharis.