Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1910: 25 men and women farmers are indicted for the bloody events of March 6 at Kileler.
- 1941: King George II and the Greek Government flee to Crete as the Germans march towards Athens.
- 1979: Nikos Sampson is temporarirly released from prison for health reasons.
- 2003: Greek Cypriots are allowed to visit the occupied North for the first time since 1974. Turkish Cypriots are allowed to visit the South.
- 1827: Georgios Karaiskakis, hero of the Greek Revolution
- 1998: Constantine Karamanlis, Greek politician