Paphos International Airport
Paphos International Airport (Greek Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου) (IATA=PFO, ICAO=LCPH) is located 16 km (10 miles) from the city of Paphos, Cyprus. It is the country's second largest operating airport, (after Larnaca International Airport). Paphos airport is commonly used by tourists on holiday in western Cyprus, providing access to popular resorts such as Coral Bay, Limassol and Paphos itself.
In May 2006, Hermes Airports Limited took over the construction, development and operation of Larnaca and Paphos airports for a period of 25 years. A new terminal for Paphos was inaugurated on November 9, 2008.
According to the airport operator, Paphos International served 1,744,011 passengers in 2007. Passenger facilities include 20 check-in desks, 5 gates, 14 aircraft stands, a bank, restaurants, cafeterias, bars, a duty free shop and a gift shop. Other facilities include a tourist help desk, car rental, first aid, a baby/parent room and disabled access facilities.
Refrigerated storage, health officials, X-Ray equipment are among some of the facilities provided for cargo. Furthermore, loading platforms and forklifts are also available.
Airlines and destinations
- Air Berlin (Nuremberg)
- Air Italy Polska (Warsaw) [Seasonal]
- British Airways (London-Gatwick)
- Bulgaria Air (Sofia)
- Cyprus Airways (Amsterdam, Athens, Birmingham, Frankfurt, Larnaca, London-Heathrow, Manchester)
- easyJet (London-Gatwick, Manchester)
- Egyptair (Cairo)
- Eurocypria Airlines (Berlin-Schönefeld, Dresden, Hanover, Leipzig/Halle, Manchester, Munich, Newcastle, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, St. Petersburg, Stuttgart, Tel Aviv)
- Finnair (Helsinki)
- First Choice Airways (Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Glasgow-International, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted, Manchester)
- Flyglobespan (Aberdeen, Durham Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Glasgow-International)
- Jet2.com (Leeds/Bradford)
- Jetairfly (Brussels)
- Monarch Airlines (Birmingham, Gatwick, Manchester)
- Thomas Cook Airlines (Belfast-International, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow-International, London-Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle)
- Thomsonfly (Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Doncaster/Sheffield, East Midlands, Glasgow-International, London-Gatwick, London-Luton, London-Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle)
- Transaero (Moscow-Domodedovo)
- TUIfly (Munich)