Angelos Koronios (Greek: Άγγελος Κορωνιός; born March 16, 1969 in Athens, Greece), is a former Greek professional basketball player. A 1.85m playmaker, Koronios started his career with Peristeri BC in 1982. In 1998 he moved to AEK BC where he played for two seasons. Then he continued his career with PAOK BC (2000-2001), Maroussi BC for two seasons (2001-2003), Panionios (2003-04) and finally Olympiakos (2004-05). Koronios was capped 105 times for the National Basketball Team of Greece and scored 941 in those games.
Achievements as a player
- Won the Greek Cup in 2000 with AEK.
- Won the Saporta Cup in 2000 with AEK.
- Won the Silver Medal with National team of Greece in the 1991 Mediterranean Games .
- He is the all time first scorer of Greek Championships with 6910 points scored.
- He was the all time first in appearances of Greek Championships with 439 games played, when he retired.
- He is the all time top three points shooter of Greek Championships
- He is the all time leader of Greek Championships in assists
- He is the all time leader of Greek Championships in stealing balls.
- He has played in the All Star Games of 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004.
- He has won the Three points shoot-out in the 1997 & 2004 All Star Game.