Luciano Martín Galletti (born 9 April 1980 in Mar de Plata) is an Argentine football right winger currently playing for Olympiakos in Greece. He has represented the Argentine national team in thirteen matches and has scored three goals.
Galletti's playing career began in Estudiantes de La Plata, where his father Rubén Horacio Galletti played as right wing during the 1970s. He was top goalscorer at the 1999 South American Youth Championship, ahead of players like Ronaldinho and Roque Santa Cruz. Galletti was bought by Italian Serie A club Parma A.C., but failed to break through in Italian football, so he returned to Argentina for a short time. He then played four seasons for Real Zaragoza, where he scored the winning goal to win the Copa del Rey against Real Madrid. He then joined Atlético Madrid in 2005, for a fee of €4m.
- Galletti has played for three teams that wear red and white striped shirts: Olympiakos, Estudiantes and Atlético Madrid
- In his UEFA Champions League debut, Galletti found the back of the net after only 55 minutes.
- Greek Cup: 2008, 2009
- Greek Super League:2008, 2009
- Greek Super Cup: 2007
- FIFA Confederations Cup: Runner-up 2005
- Copa del Rey: 2004 (with Real Zaragoza)
- South American Youth Championship: 1999
- http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=321952.html Galletti arrives at Atlético 2005-07-25
- http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/news/kind=1/newsid=556913.html Galletti lured by European goal 2007-06-30
- http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=336294 Galletti Set For Olympiacos Move 2007-06-25
- Galletti Goals YouTube 20 goals in one video
- Luciano Martín Galletti at FootballDatabase
- Luciano Galletti at Voetbal International