Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1932: An earthquake strikes Thessaloniki.
- 1941: The massacre of Doxato, Drama prefecture, takes place as Bulgarian occupation forces kill 350 Greek men aged 16 - 50.
- 1943: 49 Greeks are executed in Paramythia, Epirus by ethnic Albanians and Nazis.
- 1963: Stylianos Mavromichalis forms a caretaker government.
- 1963: In a memorable football game, Panathinaikos defeat AEK 5-4 after trailing 0-2 and 1-3.
- 2014: 46-year old football fan, Kostas Katsoulis, succumbs to injuries sustained two weeks earlier, when a fight broke out between fans of his team Ethnikos Piraeus and Herodotos Crete.