Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Date Unknown: The Battle of Corupedium is fought between the armies of Seleucus I Nicator and Lysimachus, former generals of Alexander the Great. Lysimachus is killed in the battle.
- Date Unknown: Seleucus I Nicator, Hellenistic King of Seleucid Empire, is assassinated.
- Date Unknown: Ptolemy Keraunos ascends to throne of Macedon
- Date Unknown: Antiochus I Soter ascends to the throne of the Seleucid Empire
- Date Unknown: Pyrrhus of Epirus accepts the plea of Tarentum to help them against Rome.