Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1912: The people of Icaria expel the Turkish garrison from their island.
- 1953: Greek troops repel a Chinese attack in the Seungam-ri area of Korea.
- 1955: 27 Communists escape from Vourla prison in Piraeus.
- 1979: The Vardinogiannis Group acquires Panathinaikos FC.
- 2000: Nikos Boudouris, the first Greek basketball player to have won all 3 European titles, signs with Olympiakos becoming the third player of Panathinaikos (alongside with Radja and Economou) to join Olympiakos.