Domazos started his career at local club Amyna Ambelokipon. He had turned down an offer from Olympiakos preferring to play for the team in his neighborhood. He transferred in the summer of 1959, from Amyna to Panathinaikos, the transfer costing Panathinaikos a mere 9,000 drachmas!
The General made his debut with Panathinaikos at age 17, and became the indisputable leader of Panathinaikos for almost two decades (10 Greek League titles, 3 Greek Cups) with only a brief interlude, (1978 - 1979), when he had a stint with AEK.
Domazos appeared 50 times for the Greek National Football Team (4 goals). At one point he was its captain.
Moments in Life
- October 25, 1959: Debuted with Panathinaikos in the Alpha Ethniki in a 2-1 victory against Panaigialios.
- November 1, 1959: Scored his first Alpha Ethniki goal in a 1-0 Panathinaikos victory over AE Nikaia.
- December 2, 1959: Debuted with the National Football Team of Greece in a 3-1 loss to Denmark.
- May 1, 1967: Married singer Vicky Moscholiou. The couple had two daughters but were divorced.
- November 11, 1980: Played his last game for Greece - a 3-3 draw against Australia.
- August 13, 2004: Ran the torch in the Opening Ceremonies of the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.