Koulis Stoligas was a Greek stage and screen comedy actor.
Stoligas was born in Drama, Macedonia, Greece, in 1909 or 1910. He made his first appearance in the cinema, in 1945, in "Διπλή θυσία" ("Double Sacrifice"). By 1983, he had appeared in over 50 films. He died on February 25, 1984 in Athens.
His best-known films
- Η φτώχια θέλει καλοπέραση (1958)
- Μια ζωή την έχουμε (1958)
- Έξω οι κλέφτες (1961)
- Ο εμίρης και ο κακομοίρης (1964)
- Ο φαλακρός μαθητής (1979)
- Ο παπα-Σούζας Φαντομάς (1983)