Jump to navigation Jump to search
- March 2: Greek refugees from Anchialos, Eastern Rumelia, found the town of Nea Anchialos in Magnesia prefecture, Thessaly.
- March 8: Marinos Antypas, an advocate of agrarian reform, is assassinated in Thessaly.
- July 3: Greek guerrilas attack VMRO members and kill their leader Korsakov.
- July 16: Greek Second Lieutenant Nikos Tsotakos and his men are ambushed by Turkish forces at Kalogeriko, Kastoria. Tsotakos and 23 of his men are slain.
- August 15: Ordination in Constantinople of Fr. Raphael Morgan, "Priest-Apostolic" to America and the West Indies, and the first African-American Orthodox priest.
- October 23: Greek Second Lieutenant Kosmopoulos and his men assault a convoy of Bulgarians who sought to colonise Chalkidiki, at Langadas. 27 Bulgarians are killed, the rest return to Bulgaria. No future Bulgarian colonies were planned for Chalkidiki.