Jump to navigation Jump to search
- February 14: An unsuccessful assassination attempt is made against King George I of Greece.
- November 3: The Turkish army completes its evacuation of Crete.
- December 9: Prince George of Greece arrives in Crete as the High Commissioner of Crete.
- August 8: Alexis Minotis, actor
- December 20: Konstantinos Dovas, Greek general and Prime Minister
- Lela Karayianni, resistance leader
- Yiannis Sideris, theatre historian
- Stephanos Stephanopoulos, politician, Prime Minister