Jump to navigation Jump to search
- April 26: The combined fleets of Britain and Russia blockade the ports of Greece to force demobilisation of her armed forces.
- May 9: Greek and Turkish troops clash at the Thessaly border.
- May 9: Dimitrios Valvis forms a government.
- May 12: Greece and Turkey sign a ceasefire ending their clashes at the Thessaly border.
- May 21: Charilaos Trikoupis forms a government.
- August 27: A major earthquake registering 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes Filiatra and the surrounding area.
- November 14: Joachim IV steps down as Patriarch of Constantinople.
- March 25: Ecumenical Patriarch Athenagoras.
- Date Unknown: Georgios Tsolakoglou, General, quisling Prime Minister
- Charalambos Katsimitros, General
- Georgios Vlachos, newspaper publisher