In 1939, he founded the "Greek Cinema Studio" which produced a single film: "Parting's Song" starring Lambros Konstantaras. During the German occupation of Greece, Finos' father was executed while his film equipment was seized. The newsreels he had produced were also confiscated and destroyed.
Finos produced 175 films during the golden era of Greek Cinema. He employed such stars as Aliki Vougiouklaki, Zoe Laskari, Rena Vlachopoulou, Martha Karayianni, Jenny Karezi, Georgia Vasiliadou, Dinos Eliopoulos and many others. He launched the career of Irene Papas, however, he did not spot the talent of Melina Mercouri and turned down an offer to produce her film "Never on a Sunday".
- Η Αλίκη στο Ναυτικό - Alice in the Navy
- Μανταλένα - Mandalena
- Οι κυρίες της Αυλής - The Ladies of the Court
- Η κυρία του κυρίου - The Master's Lady
- Το δόλωμα - The Bait
- Η Θεία από το Σικάγο - The Aunt from Chicago
- Κορίτσια για φίλημα - Girls for kissing
- Μια τρελλή, τρελλή οικογένεια - A crazy, crazy Family
- Τζένη, Τζένη - Jenny, Jenny
- Νόμος 4000 - Law 4000
- Ραντεβού στον αέρα - A Date in the Air
- Στεφανία - Stephanie
- Μαριχουάνα Στοπ! - Marijuana Stop!
and many others