Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1863: Prince George of Denmark is sworn in as King of Greece.
- 1910: Eleftherios Venizelos' first government is sworn in.
- 1934: Alexandros Zaimis is re-elected President of Greece.
- 1951: The trial of Nikos Beloyiannis commences.
- 1980: Greece returns to the military branch of NATO.
- 1993: Cypriots demonstrate against Queen Elizabeth's visit to Cyprus.
- 1784: Theofilos Kairis, educator.
- 1943: Takis Economopoulos, football player.
- 1944: Vasilis Botinos, footballer
- 1954: Fernando Santos, football coach.