1930 Football Championship
The 1930 championship was played along the lines of the previous one: a round-robin tournament of the winners of the three local championships. By then, the dispute between the Hellenic Football Federation and the bloc consisting of AEK, Olympiakos and Panathinaikos had been resolved and the big three clubs took their place in their local leagues.
- May 18, 1930: Olympiakos - Aris 5-0
- June 1, 1930: Panathinaikos - Olympiakos 8-2
- June 6, 1930: Aris - Panathinaikos 1-4
- June 15, 1930: Olympiakos - Panathinaikos 1-2
- June 22, 1930: Panathinaikos - Aris 2-2
- June 29, 1930: Aris - Olympiakos 2-1