Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1887: Charilaos Trikoupis wins the national elections in Greece.
- 1924: Eleftherios Venizelos returns to Athens after 38 months of exile.
- 1930: The Agrarian Bank of Greece commences operations under Konstantinos Gontikas.
- 1956: Newly-appointed PM, Constantine Karamanlis, forms a new party called the National Radical Union (ERE).
- 1943: Swimmer Georgios Ivanof of Iraklis Salonica, is executed during the German occupation. To honor his memory the club names its basketball court to Ivanofio (Ιβανόφειο) after him.
- 1976: PAOK thrash Olympiakos 4-0 at Karaiskaki Stadium. Goals scored by Koudas (2), Terzanidis and Guerino.