Jump to navigation Jump to search
- January 7: PM Kyriakos Mitsotakis visits the White House for talks with US President Donald Trump.
- January 22: Katerina Sakellaropoulou is elected to serve as the first female President of Greece.
- January 24: Fitch Ratings upgrades the credit ratings of Greece to BB (from BB-).
- February 24: The Athens Stock Exchange index crashes with a drop of 8.36%.
- February 26: Violent protests break out on the island of Lesbos over the proposed construction of new migrant camps.
- January 5: Erika Breuer, actress
- January 17: Yiannis Michailidis, footballer
- January 31: Dimitris Papadopoulos, footballer